Friday, November 02, 2007

❤ This is wat frens do; laugh 2gther; play 2gther; siao 2gther!

So long since i last post! Hahas. Lets post!
I change my blogskin; coz i m super bored! Hahas. Lets start wif 2dae! Okok! I suppose 2 go work 2 dae; but i fired the boss! hahas. I din go for work; coz i tink i cant tahan the HOT TEMPERATURE! If i go dere work i for sure become roasted pig de =.= LOL! So bored 2 dae! i wake up at 12plus actally plan 2 go work but ended up didnt go:x hahas. So i went back 2 slp. Wake up at 1plus nearly 2 again! Coz my bro came back frm sch; wake miie up & shouted at miie but I din care him much & I continue slp slp slp slp! LOL! I lyk whole dae slp lyk tt! Wakakaka! I wake up at 3plus n i din went back 2 slp again! LOL! So happy 4 notg!=.=! So i went 2 brush my teeth; bath; wash hair; change; etc.....=.= After i do all dis crap; i use com til around 5. Then i went 2 suntec alone & buy my FBT pants. I bought 2 FBT pants(White & Black) it coz miie 23.80buckx! But is worth! Coz is nice! hehe.. Actally i wan go buy donuts de but alot ppl! So i dun wan but liao! hahas. I dun wan buy = Bro no donuts 2 eat! LOL! After tt i took Bus196 2 Parkway. I wait 4 the bus lyk dunno hw long but is dam long luh! I reach parkway lyk around o655. So while waitin 4 mommy 2 arrive ;i went 2 Time-Zone(dunno wat zone actally is jux a place tt u play game><) & find my bro. Is super borin than he call miie. I spend lyk 15 mins tokin him! After tt i play basketball wif my bro. He win miie by 10points >< !Than around five mins later; mommy call miie. Than we went 2 eat. After we eat; we went 2 shopshop! hahas. I brought a towel. IS A SPONGEBOB TOWEL! hahas. I oso brought a Skinnies! Is a black Skinnies! IS NICE! hahas. Both tgs nt i pay 4 it; is mommy pay de! Soooooooo THANKS MOM! Awhile later; we went home. around 10plus we reach home. Than after i bath; i pack my tgs. Coz i goin Malaysia 2moro(oso equals 2 2dae luh coz pass 12 aready)! Dun feel lyk goin sia! Coz i wil miss him alotalotalot de!But if i go le; i wont feel lyk comin back! LOL! I tink i sot liao! hahas. Even if i go Malaysia; i wil stil post! I wil try 2 post everidae; if i nt lazy>< !

No comments: