Saturday, November 03, 2007


❤SMARTSMART BUHUAI, DUMBDUMB BU AI![:

❤DUMBDUMB BUGUAI, SMARTSMART BU AI![:


As i promise, i m here 2 post! C i so gd rite :x abit BHB luh! :o
But nvm. Lets start my post! hehe. Okok. At 1st i wan thanks my Toopid Weilin Dumbdumb 4 pei-in miie tok at nite. Coz i din slp the ytd! hahas. Abit sot la. But nvm! Reali thanks Toopid Dumbdumb 4 tokin 2 miie! Sori tt my mood nt gd DD: He pei miie tok 4hr plus leh! Than i so bad go angry him 4 notg coz i m tired! Sori dumbdumb! I wont le! Promise! Than around 7plus in the morning, i go bath & do my tgs, etc...... Had my breakfast(Mac) at vivo. Than i cor him coz i wanna tok 2 him, than he nv ans DD: But lyk 1 or 2 mins later he cor miie back :DD hahas. & He pei miie tok again! LOVE HIM ALOT LA! Tok 2 miie n listen 2 all my craps =.= Dis time he pei miie tok 1hr 20mins b4 i reach custom! REALI THANK HIM ALOT LA! If nt i tink i wil b rottin again >< ! After doin all the custom tgs. I m super tired :o I reach KL around 230pm , actally it shld reach at 2 but dunno y late coz i m slpin >< ! hahas! I reach here, I m super cold dunno y. Tink i sot le ba :x than reach my uncle house, do tgs, play wif the baby, tok 2 my grandma, help my grandma do so house work( v.little onli la)! HAHAS! I so gd rite :x Again BHB liao. hehe. Than was slackin around the house, play my com, do tgs, pack tgs etc.... than is lyk 7plus liao. So i went down & eat my dinner than went out wif my anutie(Bestfren[:) At around 9 plus. We go shop at Jusco[: Din reali buy anytg la. My another anutie buy JollySally n any kinds of beer home. Coz we drinkin later >< ! hahas. Reach home liao, again go bath, n do sumtgs. Than later 1112plus went 2 the KTV room & sing! hahas SING~ SING~ SING~LOL! Quite fun. Sumtg happen later. MY bro n i wanna try the JollySally coz we nv try b4 so we went downstair & take 2 cans of it. I drink finish mine coz the taste nt bad. Than my bro onli drink 2 month full , he tel miie . "Jie, I drunk liao!" After i hear tt, i laugh lyk crazy :x I so bad >< ! But reali is dam funny lor! hahas. Than nw i m here posttin! & of coz tokin 2 him na! hahas. MISS HIM DAM ALOT LA!! ILOVEUDUMBDUMB!