I am like back again ?!
Hahahahahahah ! :x
My birthday finally over already ! :) .
So yeah , I am OFFICIALLY 16 . - insert wide smile -
Did enjoyed my birthday with my friends and work friends !
They make my day ! :) .
All thanks to them , my 16 birthday have been a great success ! :3
So recently , stopped work .
Because thought of resting and getting ready for school .
But , it was a totally fail thing ! -.-
Cause I havent get my bag yet !!!
OMGOMGOMGOMG !!!!
HOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOW ?!?!?!?!?! :(
School is like starting in less than a week !
Goshh ! :(
How school will be like , seriously I have no idea .
Hope I will have fun ? :(
God , please make it fun !
Just 1 one day to 2011 !
Quite excited and scared though ..
Dont know why , heart suddenly have a big and heavy stone ...
But I know , I must do my best !
No more over enjoy until N level is finish !!!!
GAMBATEH SHERLYNNN !!! :B
I know alot people will be supporting miie , I wont disappoint your this time round !
I promise ! :)
Believe in miie alrights . :)
Tomorrow will be meeting Junwei kor , to get his ring and of course find my school bag . -.-
Hopefully , I am not lazy . :)
So yea , I shall head to bed already .
Goodnight world ! ♥