Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Sometimes , things just not the way I wanted it to be ..






















Okayokay , photo are super uneven I swear .
So just heck care okay ! <:
Went to Malaysia on monday morning .
Visit my beloved grandma , grandpa and grandgrandma . <:
Took photo with them of course ! <: .
Super love dam , especially my smallsmall cousin .
He always like to do alot silly faces !
Super naughty ! :x .
Nothing much happen anyway .
Life is getting boring , I guess ?
Sooner or later , I will get bored of it . -_-
No , Im already bored of it .
LOL . -_-
Okay lah , i should get my present done and sleep .
Tomorrow ton-ing . <:
Hope i will come back with alot photos . <:



To NTTM ,
I seriously dont know what you thinking , I also dont know what I thinking .
Since you want it to be like that .
Treat miie like that and stuff .
Okay bah , let it be . <:
Really , thanks for the one month plus .
I do love you .
But everything ended , I think , I am just dumb enough to look back .
Sorry uh ..
I wont disturb you . <: .
Stay happy , I know you will . <:



Tag reply ,

PB : I got my shirt from Peni . <:

Hello : LOL , ty . But I dont think i need it . <: