Monday, May 10, 2010


Okay , blogging time . <:
Tomorrow no school again , due to no exam . <:
So yea , not going to attend school . <:
Eventually , yesterday didn't manage to fall asleep at the time of 12 .
Whereas , I slept at 1plus nearly 2 . -_- .
And woke up at 6plus in the morning , can you imagine how tired it is ? >:
Yes , it's super tired . X.x
Luckily I managed to wake up , if not , I'll be totally screw up . :x
Woke up , prepare and went to school .
Reach school as usual , went back to class and revise abit with Angel . <:
Awhile later , the paper started . <:
The paper was quite okay ?
I wrote quite alot for it eventually ! ^-^
After that , went for recess .
Recess and revise for my maths abit .
Then went back to class .
They keep change the venue for the stupid exam .
Ended up , it's at ISH .
And , my class was the last class to arrive ! -_-
Took my maths paper 2 , was quite okay I guess ?
Then went off with Jessica and Regina .
Sort of take Mr Lee's umbrella as it was raining . :x
Walked to the busstop and took bus home .
Reach home , stonned awhile then went to bath . <:
Bathe , use com all the way .
Then eat dinner , now still using com .
Tomorrow will be meeting my Beloved Bibi for our 1 month ! :B
Highhigh ! :x
Hopefully , it will be a fun one ! :3
I wanna take lots of photo , and also not forgetting must study when I come back ! <:
Now , Bibi is sleeping .
I shall sleep early , as bibi will reach my house area lastest by 12am . <:
So yeah , goodnight ! <: