Sunday, May 16, 2010



Blogging time ! <:
Today did nothing much .
Woke up , rest awhile , then eat breakfast .
After that , rest awhile then bath .
Bathe and then went out soon after to ps . <:
Went to Cotton on Body to shop , got myself quite a number of things . <:
Around 40$ only . <:
After that , chiong for a massage and home . <:
Reach home , bath and use com . <:
Now I am online . :D
Going off soon , I guess .
Tomorrow got school . >:
Checking papers , hopefully I score well !
-praypray-
Oh ya , a announcement to be made clearly before any thing ! <:
Miie , Sherlyn Goh and Mandy Tan has NO MORE RELATIONSHIP .
We broke gan-ship , and everything ended . <:
But then , I will be good enough .
Tomorrow , I will post a post for her .
Stay tuneee . <: