Saturday, April 03, 2010



Okayokay , I shall blog early today .
Since I have stayed at home the whole day already . >:
So eventually , I rotted at home the whole day today . >:
Woke up at 4plus in the afternoon .
First thing I do is check my lappy's charger , as ytd midnight suddenly spoil ! >:
But luckily , its okay now ! <:
So start using com and message baby after I wash up . <:
Do nothing till night , Godmom buy food for miie to eat .
Then eat and went back to room to use com . <:
Will be going down to woodlands tomorrow to meet my beloved baby . <:
He say I will be lazy to go down , so I shall prove him wrong ! :x
Will be going down to meet him at woodlands and watch movie .
Baby wanna watch Clash Of The Titans , so gonna pei him watch . <:
After movie , I have no idea where will we be going . >:
Hopefully we can find somewhere to go ! :3
Now baby is outside with his fam member at vivo .
Going home soon , I guess ?
So I am waiting for him to reach home ! :B