Thursday, March 04, 2010

I love the way I am without you , ♥

Love Pictures, Images and Photos

Hehehheh , Blogging time ! :B .
Oh ya , I just realize today is the 4th of march ! :O !
ZOMG , I eventually spend my 02nd so happy and not remembering it should be one datee ! :X .
Guess what , I am so damn happy with my life now lurh ~ :B .
All thanks to Sissy , Bryan , Raiyan/co. , and maybe Baby ?
HAHAHAHAH ! :D .
They make my life so much happier . :B .
So okay , lets start ! :D .
This morning almost overslept , but lucky i suddenly woke up ! :X .
So went to prepare and walk to busstop .
Reach busstop awhile , Bryan suddenly call miie . :x
Then answer and talked to him awhile ! ^^ .
After that , reach school at 745 like that .
Assembly and stuff , go back class for free period .
Played Richmond iTouch , the stupid shushi game . After that , maths ! ._.
Maths is oh so boring , and i score a single digit again . ._.
Suddenly hate maths alot lurh .
Gosh , ):
Recess , after that ss and geo .
In the end , Mrs Tan never come ! xD
Then got 2hour free lesson .
Ss , get back my test paper , i fcuking pass ?!
HAHAHAHAHHA !
I cant believe it lurh !
15/25 ! :X
Happy die , then for geo .
Miie and Jessica slacked outside class for the one whole hour . ><
Last period cme .
Did nothing , but slack again . ._.
Ms wee is really driving our whole class crazy . ._.
Forget it , dont wanna mention about it .
After school , went to Bryan's shop with Raiyan .
Waited for him for like so dam long lurh . X.x
Finally , he reach at 330 ! x.x
Then , Raiyan had to go .
So I slacked with him until 6plus like that then went off .
Take bus , and fall asleep .
Suddenly woke up , and saw Bryan's call .
Answer and he crap with miie again ! :x
After crapping for 10 mins or what , he kup-ed .
Reach home soon after , eat and bath .
Now using com . :B .
Meeting sissy tomorrow !
After that , meeting Bryan and maybe some of my friends to ton . :B
Tomorrow will spam photo with sissy and of course Bryan later ! ^^ .