Then Afiq come after that with his fren ! :)
And , I am just back from meeting Afiq and Rachel! :)
We went to the same place eventually . -.-
LOL , but we had funnn ! :D
So yeah , the photos are dam cock .
If you dont wan see , can just dont see uh ! :)
Tyvm uh ! :)
I also what to post eventually lurh .
Oh ya , Bryan will be back tomorrow morning ! :D .
Gonna meet this ass asap ! :D .
Tomorrow , i will be taking back my report book .
And if not wrong , i failed 2 subjects . -.-
But actually not bad lurh , cause i never study for it . :)
Awaiting for tomorrow , HOLIDAYS ! :D .
I'm tired now , gonna go to bed soon .
Nights alll ! :D