Friday, March 19, 2010

End my nightmare ,


Okayokay , blogging time . <:
As usual , woke up quite late .
Planned to meet Afiq at 2 , but due to ytd's quarrel , it became later .
Meet him at 330 at tamp , then bus down to pasir ris . <:
Meet Rachel up at Pasir Ris Mac cafe .
Went to buy our tickets for Kaiji then went to eat Burger King . :3
MUSHROOM SWISSSSS , SORTCUT , RRRRRR ! :x
After Burger King , went to walk around and stuff .
Then 640 , went to watch our show .
Guess who we saw ?!
MISS YEOOOOOOOOO ! ;make
HEHEHEHEHHEHE , and the boyf !
Plusplus , we watching same show ! :x
The show was great , got sad part and some funny parts . :D
Must watch okehokeh ! :B
After movie , went home straight as I got curfew . >:
Tomorrow dont even know can go out or not sial ! >:
Monday needa to go Bedok policie station at 4pm , shall not be late ! >:
Now , I am dam sian .
I dont know why , i attitude-ed Afiq ! >:
Sorry Afiqqqq , >:
I want my cheese cake from Starfiq ! >: