Hmmm , let my first post to be dedicated to all the spammers ! :D .
Lets see , let miie tell your story then your think whether you should come to miie and should whereas not alan alrights ? :)
Firstly , I know your not happy cause i stead with alan , not first day thing already .
I dont know who you are or what , but yes , you all are not happy .
So , let miie tell you what eventually happy .
For the first time i stead with alan , i cried almost every single day , cause of him .
Silly isnt it ? Yes , very . :)
Until one day , i cannot tahan , i broke up with him .
And i regretted what I had did , cause I thought i needed him so much .
So around 1 week later , we patched .
After patching , everything seems to be fine .
Until somewhere near my common tests , i get busy due to studies .
At first , i told alan that i would be busy when tests are coming .
He agree that he will go through with miie .
And i believed him , :)
Until the day , i am really busy .
Didnt manage to really message him often .
But still , i tends to take out my phone every mins that i am free to text him and wait for his reply .
And yes , i really do .
But , he feel that i have been treating him cold and wanted miie to tell him the reason why , so i told him , i feel that we drifted abit due to my studies .
But he say , we should try to give in more into this relationship .
I agreee , and the next day , he text miie in the morning .
I replied , but i didnt get any reply from him . :)
Then , few days past , we are still like that .
Until , 24 feb , he tell miie he wanna couple his gan steadstead cause his steadstead wanted to chiong ring .
So i agree , cause i need to study and not really have much time in audi .
But , still i feel weird , cause he wont do things that way one .
But still , i choose to believe him . :)
And , on the 25 feb , after my tests in school .
I use internet in school , and i saw his blog .
I cried , why ?
Cause he go to his steadstead house , and i didnt know about it until i read his blog .
And he say , i was treating him as a toy ?
When i didnt even , i love him alotalot .
So i was really sad , and i texted him and asked him .
He say , he go his steadstead house cause her mother call him go .
But then , at least tell miie right ?
Why didnt he ?
At that moment , i have been thinking alot of things .
What have they do when they are in the room ?
I really dont know , but still i cried and i choose to trust him .
When i reach home , i online .
I saw somthing , that makes miie cry again .
His steadstead blog , her title was , I have the urge to call you baby .
I cry like a dog at that moment of time , i read her post .
And i know , they have been texting that few days .
When alan told miie that he have no time or he was playing MT and stuff .
So is it my fault for not messaging him , or isit his fault for being busy with another girl ? :)
Okays , lets continue .
After all , i told him .
He reply miie , saying that since you got no time for miie , no point continuing this relationship right ?
If its you , what you think ?
When your boyf tells you , he will wait for you .
And ended up , telling you this ?
How you feel ?
Nevermind is that , he tag his steadstead more than once a day .
For for his own stead ley ?
None ! :D .
More worst , my blog kena spammed by your , he still treat as nothing happen .
So what am i to him , i asked .
He replied , girlf .
That was the answer i wan , but is that the answer from his heart ?
When he can just throw miie aside and go with other girl happily without telling miie .
More worst , i put alotalot afford in this relationship .
When he got anything , i will be the first to chiong there .
I will cry , when something happen to him .
But him , will he ?
The answer is nope . :)
You guys might be thinking , which part i have been helping him right ?
Let miie tell you .
First , huimin , I protected him and not letting him get hurt by her again .
I spend time on him , always being there with him .
Second , His good fren , Mandy got taiji with idk they all .
I helped , and protected her fren , by this , i give him face infront of his fren .
Lastly , when i feel jealous about his close gan , i choose to keep quiet .
Why ? Cause i dont wanna quarrel with him as i love him .
But , when i got close gans , he will get jealous .
By then , i felt bad .
And choose to leave all those guys derh close gans .
But in the end , what I get in return is betray . :)
So , this will be the part for miie and alan .
And now for Chelle .
His gan steadstead , i wanna tell you .
You are sucha fcuking bitch that are being a 3rd party . :)
Why am i scolding you ?
Cause , why must you find alan ?
Cant you find other guys ?
Alan is my boyf at that time , cant you use your brain ?
Snatching other people boyf , you still got the face to blog ?
No shame ?
Or should i say , you parents never teach you ?
Or maybe , your parents are also like that , causing you to be like that ?
I really dont know .
You will be angry , if you read this , but seriously , i dont mind .
Why ?
Cause I am the one that feels double hurt , sad , angry .
You wont know my feeling , cause you snatched alan .
Anyway , i jsut wanna tell people out there .
Be careful of this chelle , cause she is a bitch that snatches peoples boyf . :)