Thursday, February 18, 2010

I rather have a friend than a enemy

Okay , i am busy with my homework yet i need to come and post cause of the bloody spammer .
Thanks uh spammer . -.-
Waste my time , i no time for you can .
I busy with my bloody homework and my tests can .
So i shall just go to the main point .
Firstly , to the ' ALAN' .
Please lah , use your fcuking brain can ?
If you are my baby , you wont fcuking tag and call miie silly baby then say bad comments lurh .
Dont use your stupid backside and think ley .
Use brain bodoh .
You no brain or never study ?
No , i should say , cannot study bah ? :O
So sad uh .
If you cannot study , please dont come my blog and show miie your BEST ENGLISH ley .
Waste my time to read it . -.-.
So , use your brain before tagging uh .
Thanks alot . :D

Secondly and lastly , to passerby .
I wanna tell you and tell every single spammer one last time .
I am not fcuking acting .
So please , watch your words . -.-
Think before you type leyy .
Use brain also lah .
What if i suck like hell ?
Does it concern you at all ?
Who are you to miie sial ?
Why you care so much whether i suck or not suck ? ;make
Please ley , dont need your concern at all . ;pray .
I show off ?
You tell miie lohs , show off what ?
If i really show off , it also means that i got things to show off .
But you ?
You dont have anything to show off at all right .
So stfu man ! :D .

Last but not least , to both of you .
Keep all the awful comments to yourself as I dont need it at all .
And so , if you got any awful comments for miie .
Keep it to yourself and dont tell miie .
If its good comments , you can tag out .
I will be happy if i see it .
Thanks uh ! :)