Saturday, January 23, 2010

Without you , I might be dead right now







Second post , this post is for ytd ! :D
Ytd what date huhhh ?~~~~~~
ITS MIIE AND SISSY'S SECOND MONTH LAH ! :D
Yeah , I love you sissy ! ;mua !
Okayokay , basically , ytd went to tpy to meet my beloved sissy ! :B
And then , went to her popo house to do my homework . -.-
But eventually , i dont know how to do 2nd question and i gave up . -.-
Holyfcuk please . :(
So stopped doing , and slacked awhile at her popo house and went to tpy shopping centre there to get out stationary and stuff .
I dropped my DSLR there ! !@#%^*(!@#%*(!@#*(
Fcuking heart pain lurhs ! :(
After that , went to meet silent and buy bubble tea and sushi .
After that , slack awhile at some place .
Soon after , went to arcade there to look for Cyrus .
Some of his frens , make miie go crazy .
Really sot ! (^@!@%^&*(%@!@#%*(
Slack with Cyrus for until 7 like that , left silent brother with him and we chiong back to sissy's popo house to get our dinner done there .
Didnt really eat much , cause we are full . X.x !
After that , 730 , chiong back to the place and meet silent bro and Cyrus . :)
Until 8plus , we went off . :D
Actually going to woodlands , but in the end , never .
So I went home , when i was otw home , Rachel call miie . ;x
Say wanna meet miie , so i say okay .
Meet her at kallang and then get her food and meet Babylove . :D
It has been long i see her , hugged her . :D
Then slacked at playground awhile and off to hdb .
Slack at hdb there until 11 like that , and we went off . :)
Reach home , faster chiong on com to accept photos .
But in the end , keep failed . -.-
Dam dulan , then in the end can already .
I go bath and cook magee mee with sissy and eat . :D
And slept at around 4 . :D



Constance.LYX Sissy ;
Sissy , it has been 2 months we are together . ;duh
You had been thru alot with miie .
Sad , happy , crazy , emotional , and all .
To miie , you are important in my life .
Without you , I may be nothing .
Really , I need you .
Yes , no matter what , I hope nothing will drift us apart .
I broke up with Alan , I am sad .
I cried , and you cheered miie up .
Without you , where will i be now ?
I really dont know .
Now I am texting you , saying all those crap and stuff .
Lalalala , simply I just love the way we are now .
I dont wish to drift or what .
Which I know , we will .
But still , I am going to cherish what I have now .
Thanks for teaching miie how to love a sister .
Thanks for teaching miie no matter what , you will be there for miie .
Thanks for teaching miie all those crap and all .
I love you Sissy ! ;mua
23rd will never end , thats a promise from miie ! :D