Okays , seriously , alot of photos .
But took it in 2 days time with my beloved sissy and sist . ;mua
Yes , recently i have been very cui .
Sorry to those who i had show attitude to . ):
But , thanks for all the understanding and care , esp sissy and sist .
I love your ttm , :)
161209 , went to woodlands with sist to meet up with sissy for studying !
But guess what , obviously , we fail to do so . ;diao .
LOL , but we had fun .
We photo spammed . :D
hahah , then 171209 , went to woodlands find sissy and AlanBaby then settle things and train down to dg . :D
Waiting for people to come and then audi and stuff , had lots of fun with all of them . ;duh
And , today , i am fcuking rotting at home . ;eeks .
Yes , ROTTING . ;eeks
But , lucky got Sissy & AlanBaby pei miie . ;mua
heheheh , actually nothing much to post , but i wanted to post something for 3 people . :)
So , If you are the 3 , please read it okay . :D
Constance.LYX a.k.a Sissy ;
Yes sissy , its you okay ! ;mua
Thanks for being with miie whenever i needed someone the most .
Thanks for lending miie your ears when i need it .
Thanks for loving miie so much when we only know each other less than one month .
Thanks for caring so much for miie when i needed the most care .
Thanks for trusting miie the most when you needed a listening ear .
Thanks for doing so much things for miie .
Without you , i really dont know what will happen to miie now . ;mua
Sissy , like I said , School holidays will be ending soon .
And our relationship might drift , but 1 thing i wanna tell you is that .
No matter how much we drifted , I will always be here for you
When you need miie , i will be first to chiong down and find you .
When you need a listening ear , I will be first to lent you my ears .
When you need a warm hug , I will be the first to give you .
Whenever you need miie , give miie a call and i will be down !
Thats a promise from miie , and it will always be true !
To you , I am always truthful , I always feel safe being with you , I dont have any worries of telling you anything that I am afraid of , i am sad of , I am happy of .
Always , when i have something in my mind , I will wish to tell you first , and yes , i did .
I treated you as my blood-related sist .
Like you say , " I stop myself from thinking negative because i know i got the reason to continue living . and the reason is you . "
Yes , to miie , its also the same .
Without you , i wont be living till now alr .
Sissy , thanks alot and I love you alot !
Muacks die you ! <3
Alan.LYL a.k.a Baby ;
Yes , silly baby its your turn ! ;mua
Things happen , and we used to be gan chicky and duckie .
But recently , we become audi cpl and so you are my baby .
13th , is the date we cpl , ;duh
I know recently you are sad over her , but let miie tell you .
No point already , ;diao
But , when you sad , i will be here for you like i promise .
And anything , i will be here like of course .
Sorry that i show you attitude sometimes . ):
But , thanks for being such a understanding baby and cheer miie up when I'm sad . ;duh
Being with you , i feel safe too okays .
I promise i wont hurt you , promise will be cheering you up when you are sad .
I always doing stupid things to make you laugh , isnt it ?
hahah , must always remember SHERLYN is always for you lurh !
Baby , i love you okays .
13th , Alan's ! <3
Isabelle.NCY a.k.a Sist ;
Yes sist , is your turnnn ! ;mua
I didnt forget you okayyyy ! :D
Thanks for all the things you did for miie too .
I had fun going out with you , having h2h talk with you yeah .
Dont be too sad over her , i believe , if she will to think , she will regret what she had done in the past .
So cheer up , anything I'll be here alrights !
Being a sist with you , i never regret .
Loving you as a sist , is what I will do in the future .
I hope we dont drift when school reopens okay !
I love you sist , <3 .