Sunday, December 27, 2009

Photobucket
Okays , eventually i start to update my retarded blog .
Yes , indeed . -.-
I know i am lazy type , but for the sake of my sissy .
I blog , cause i know she will be reading it every day .;hoho Pictures, Images and Photos
Hoho , shyyyyy . :x
Whatever it is , yeah .
Anyway , i brought my DSLR today .;mua Pictures, Images and Photos

d5000 Pictures, Images and Photos


Hohoho , big thanks to my beloved mommy . ;mua Pictures, Images and Photos
Eventually , today goes like this ....
Wake up in the morning , and i got 8 missed calls and 1 message for Babyalan .
Then i called my mom back , then she say later then call miie to ask miie waht i wanna eat for breakfast , cause she going to chinatown with daddy .
So yeah , eventually kup and reply Babyalan's message .
Then text awhile , i fall asleep , then my phone ring . -.-
Jitao sian half and answer . -.-
Then after kup , reply BabyAlan .
Abit small quarrel , then jiu never text le .
Until 2 plus , mommy come back .
Eat and all , then watch tv .
Texted Babyalan . ;duh Pictures, Images and Photos
After that , message with BabyAlan and Sissy . ;duh Pictures, Images and Photos
Soon , fall alseep . :X
Then woke up at 4 plus , then jitao go bath and prepare to go out .
Bus-ed down to Suntec .
See my bro's mac book and my DSLR ;duh Pictures, Images and Photos
After all , brought the 2 thing and then we off to dinner .
Auntie came to find us , so 5 of us went to Kenny Roger for dinner . ;duh Pictures, Images and Photos
After eating , bus-ed back to home and texting Babyalan and Sissy . ;mua Pictures, Images and Photos
Then bath and all , online talked to sissy and Babyalan . ;mua Pictures, Images and Photos
After that , play audi . ;duh Pictures, Images and Photos
Alot things happen , so i dont really wish to mention about it .
Hop tomorrow will be better aye . ;duh Pictures, Images and Photos







BabyAlan ,
Babybaby , i really dont wish to see you getting so sio just over a game .
I know you care for face , but seriously to miie , not important .
You're the important one , ):
And , I wont care what people say , cause i love you alrights .
No matter how noob you're , you are still my baby .
I dont care what people say to you .
I dont care what level you are .
I dont care how your skill must be .
I only care about YOU .
Thats all . ):
And also , I really mai see you so angry cause you scare lose my face .
I dont mind losing my lj face , seriously .
Lose jiu lose , who will fcuking care ?!
For miie , I dont care .
Like i say , Sissy and you is important to miie .
Anyone of you not happy or what , i will feel the pain very indirectly . ):
I just wan you to be happy , thats all .
When you sio , I feel hurt indirectly .
When you sad , I feel that i am so fcuking useless cause i cant help .
But , I didnt blame it on anyone really .
Baby , i hope after you read this , you wont so sio .
And of course , become better .
Dont need care about my face . :D .
I love you , silly baby ! ;mua Pictures, Images and Photos
13th , Alan's ! <3




ConstanceSissy ,
Sissy , I know you also sio cause of alot things which i not going to mention it out .
But i know , you know it . :)
Thanks for doing so much things for miie .
Giving miie face and stuff .
I really appreciate it alotalotalotalot . :D
I am glad to have you as my beloved sissy !
I didnt regret becoming sissy of yours , you know ?
I got nothing much to say , but a very big THANKS ! :D
Thanks for being such a good sissy to miie !
Meet up with miie soonn ! :D
Rmb what i say ?
Spam photo with my DSLR !!! :D
Yeayea , we are going to when we meet alright !
So faster get your ass out and meet miieeeee !
I miss you fcuking lots ! ):
Faster meet miie alright !
Last but not least , I love you my beloved sissy ! ;mua Pictures, Images and Photos
23th , Constance's ! <3