Monday, December 28, 2009


Does everything need to be approve then we can even start doing it ?
Does everything need an end when you started it ?
Does every relationship ends with a sad ending ?
Does everyone get jealous over small things ?
Does everyone get hurt after a relationship is broken ?
Why ? Why? Why ?
Why is the world so confusing ?
Why are there so many people getting hurt after a relationship ?
Why doesnt people get what they want ?
Why does people cry ?
Why does hongster change girlf/boyf like change shirt ?
Why arent there tiongxim girl/boy ?
Why are there so many why in this world ?
What if one day , I die ?
What if one day , I leave you ?
What if one day , I mia ?
What if one day , I tell you I love you ?
What if one day , I say I hate you ?
What if one day , I have forget you ?
What if one day , You forget all your promises ?
What if one day , You forget miie ?
What if one day , You have a girlf/boyf ?
What if one day , You tell miie you hate miie ?
What if one day , You tell miie , I never love you before ?

There are alot of questions in my mind , will you be there to answer miie ?
Being patient with miie and answering miie ?
Will you ?