Saturday, November 07, 2009


Mood - Moody , Shag , Dont know what to do ...
Listening to Avril Lavigne's Together

Okay , I'm blogging now . (;
If not , Babylove/Daddy will call be lazy again . (;
It has been , going 10 days to one month since i last blog i guess ?
So long alr , like 2weeks 4days alr .
I have been going thru alotalot things during this long period of time .
School , Happy things , Unhappy things , and alot more ....
I got a good news and a bad new from school .
Good news is that , I get into thru-train .
Bad news is , I am going to leave all my close friends . );
Glenn going to Private next year .
Ibrahim , Din , going to retain .
Raiyan , Rachel and Zulaiha going to Normal Sec 4 class .
All of them is going to leave miie alr .
I am so lost ... );
I dont know what to do ...
Gosh , i wanna die lurh . ):
Anyway , met my dearest Babylovee just now .
She is always there for miie whenever i need a listening ear .
Of course daddy too . (:
Really thanks Babylove , Daddy and Superman for cheering miie up .
Love your alot . (: . (L)
And , Qingren went overseas alr .
Around 11 nov or so then will come back .
I miss her . ):
I dont know what to blog , should blog tomorrow or so bah .. (;


Replies To Tags ;

Weixin: Hello lovely! Loveyou bodoh, meet up sooon! (L)
Owner♥ : Hello lovely , Love you tooo ! Okays . :)

5 Nov 09, 16:57
-BabyHoney.: Mummy ! ;D Youhh soo chioooo ! ;D
Owner♥ : Hello nuer , nope . (:

1 Nov 09, 20:38
psbyy: Hi, mind giving me this blogskin de url ? Tyvmmm.
Owner♥ : Hello , Sorry i alr lost the url cause i edited the whole skin . ):

1 Nov 09, 13:49
Yingxue!: thanks prettybaby !: D you lastlong too ! :D , see you real soon <3
31 Oct 09, 11:37
Yingxue: prettybaby . give me your email to bloggyy so i could invite you to my blog . relink me too
Owner♥ : Hello prettybaby ! Welcome , and thanks , you too . :) . Yeah , see you soon ! <3 .

30 Oct 09, 15:20
MANDY: Babylovee ahs ! :D Imissyou ! :D && I amm backk aye , post okays ! :D BABYLOVE'S PBT <3>

28 Oct 09, 17:13
MANDY: Babyloveee ! Imissdieyou ! D:
28 Oct 09, 17:13
MANDY: Babyloveee ! Imissdieyou ! D:
Owner♥ : Babylove , meet you alr ! :) . Love die you ! :)

28 Oct 09, 21:51
xMel: Honey , <3>
Owner♥ : Hello honey ! :) . Lubxz chuzxc tooxzxz ! :)

27 Oct 09, 01:15
wei: haa..thx :p
25 Oct 09, 16:18
wei: hao lah...i try =D
24 Oct 09, 22:39
wei: hahahahah.....miss me ah? :x
24 Oct 09, 00:39
wei: yoh...relink me :D http://www.ah-weiii.blogspot.com/
Owner♥ : hahah , :)

24 Oct 09, 19:34
SHOP!: PLEASE VISIT! SHOP NOW!!!
Owner♥ : Will visit . :)


22 Oct 09, 22:15
Amirul: Tagged
22 Oct 09, 22:15
Amirul: [bigTagged[/big]
Owner♥ : Thanks junior ! :)

22 Oct 09, 00:49
♥ ahhjas: daughter !! taggyyyyyyy ~ ♥
Owner♥ : Thanks mommy ! :)

20 Oct 09, 01:22
Gab: BREASTFRIEND!!! TAG ME TOOOOOO YO! never tag me le. D: i go draw pikachu
Owner♥ : Hello breastie , okies . :)