Thursday, October 01, 2009

- Blogging out of boredom ♥

Hello all ! :)
It has been long since I last post alr .
Didnt really have the mood to do posting , or should i am just lazy to post ? LOL .
So recently , I am busy with my school stuff . ):
Which is quite sad , cause my exams are coming and I never study ! :X
LOL , yes . Never read wrong , is I NEVER STUDY . :X
I pro please , alot ppl already start studying and started their exams and I am like relaxing ? :X
Hahhaaha , so didnt did much today .
6hours of lessons , but 5hours of slacking . :D
Only one hour of studying . *thumbs up*
Hehehe , after school , went to puff and then to mac for lunch . :)
Mommy is now in malaysia , wish her luck :)
7oct , i will be starting my exams , and will be ending on 15 :)
Hopefully , i will do well .
And guess what , i going to study alr on sat ! :)
Should stop here , cause i dont know what to type . :X


KLCD ;
Hope you will go back to lasttime and so bah ?
I missed the your lasttime . ):
Hope you will be back soon , ):
Jiayous for all your exams , dont make miie worry alright .
Iloveyou ..



Replies to tag


SIJING: update, jiayou for ur exam , gf gf ily <3
27 Sep 09, 05:02
SIJING: Girlfriend, your blog got my fav. Song leh ! :D :D :D AI CUO~ last long long laaaaaa dey :D ILY
Owner : Updated ! :D . hahahah , we girlf mah , of course got same fav song ! :D . Love you tooo ! :D

24 Sep 09, 19:22
♠Amirul: here come the next tag and tagged! :D and tag my blog too!
Owner : hahahha , will derh ! Soon alright ! :)

24 Sep 09, 18:29
Gab: BREASTFRIEND! tagged! =D return me a tag too yooo.
Owner : BREASTFRIEND ! HAHAHHA , sooon! :D

24 Sep 09, 11:24
Kelvin: V&T ^^ <3
Owner : <3 :D

20 Sep 09, 20:32
MANDY: Babylove ah ! Imy ! <3>
Owner : hahah , miie too ! :D

20 Sep 09, 20:10
♥Beeshizxczx: ♥Honey;D ! Tagged. xD
Owner : HelloHoney ! hahaha , thanks ! :D

20 Sep 09, 15:14
Huihui .: Hello Sherlynnn , tagged (:
Owner : Hello junior ! Thanks ! :D