Sunday, August 09, 2009

Ended
Single is still the best :B

Not everything have a happy ending .
I dont regret ending this relationship .
Thanks for all those memories .
And sorry to hurt you .
I know you love me , but I dont think I do .
Sorry boy ....




Before i even start blogging , i wish singapore a bigbig HAPPY 44 BIRTHDAY ! :D
Hohohoh , went out with kelvin just now to Bugis . :) !
He came my house downstairs to wait for miie to get ready .
Meet him at 315 like that ?
Then i went to Fairprice to withdraw money .
After that , took 12 to Bugis . :)
Reached there , puffed and then went to lan . :O
Played lan for 2 hours until 6plus ?
Went to puffed again and then to foodcourt .
Kelvin eated and i drink .
After that , we head down to the new building to lan again at playpark . :O
Reached there , he treated miie to lan . :B
Thanks kelvin ! :D
After that , lan at there another 2 hours until nearly 9pm .
Went to puff and then went to Mac as i wanna eat .
So i share food with kelvin and he buy another drink .
So after eating , he send miie home .
And then he take 30 back to boonlay . :)
Thanks eh ! :B
Tomorrow might be going out with babylovee ! :D
I want piercing ! :(