No mood ):
Okay , no mood still must post .
But a short and simple one will do . (;
Woke up -> Bugis/Simlim -> Parkway -> Brought ipod and itouch -> Back home .
Yeps , simplesimple .
Nothing muh to say eventually . (;
Exams is just mondayy , will stop using com from tomorrow onwards .
Contact miie thru phone , if impt .
If not , i will reply late or maybe never reply .
My exams will end at 18 may , so 18 maybi will be using com again .
Only when i use com , i will post . (;
Hope i do well for my exams yea && of cause wish all ppl taking MYE to do well !
ToAlvin ;
Dont need to feel guitly , I wont force you to do anything .
Really , jsut be back who you are .
And jsut follow your heart .
No matter what you do , i will still support you as a bestfren , as a bendan .
So dont worry , no matter what you choose .
I will still be by your side .
I dont know what will happen , today , tomorrow or even the day after .
I really dont know , but i dont wish to tink so much .
Cause i know i love you , and i really do .
You asked miie , and i didnt give you the answer .
Why ? Is because it will just confuse your feelings .
Making you more stress , more guilty .
I dont wan you to be more stress , more guitly .
I rather you be happy , really happy .
You may be reading it , but dont worry okays .
I say all this is not to make you feel guitly or what .
Just to tell you that i really love you no matter what will happen .
Stay happy , bendann . (;