Happy Birthday Gen ! <3
Yepyep , its Gen's birthday today mans !
One year older alr , haha .
So during recess , Gen was like carrying a box and then talking to miie and rachel .
Guess what ? Is a rabbit inside , haha .
I bet she love the rabbit . (:
School was fine , during physics play spamming again .
hahahaha , so after that went off to meet HuiyuPeanutButter to pass her her earpiece !
She is chio okays , haha .
After that went to take bus home as having tuition sooonnnn !
Now i gtg to eat alr , cause tuition will be in 1.5hours time .
Will blog later ! :D
{Edited*}
Yeps , i am back . (:
After my tuition , i am finally back mans ! :D
Tuition was alright , just abit tired .
Finish my science hw and then do maths . (:
So now using com lohs .
Nothing much also .
hahahah , (:
Oh ya , thur we having sports day but upper sec dont need go . :B
And of cause , friday no school ! <3
To Ray ;
Hellos , bet you are at japan now le .
Hope you have fun there yea ?
Be careful , dont get rape there ! xD
haha , jkjk .
Come back soon bahs . (:
To 426-9846 ;
How are you alr ?
It has only been 1 day , yet i miss you alot alr .
I dont know either .
Maybe wrong feeling or what , i dont know .
My mind cant stop tinkin about you , only when i wif denise they all i can .
I also dunno , suddenly alot things in my mind about you .
I cannot express it out , i dont know why too .
I got alotalot of things wanna tell you , but i dont know how ....
To YingXuePrettybabyy;
Prettybabyy , dont sad okays .
He will be yours again , very soon .
I know how you feel okays , i am feeling your tht way too .
But mine is quite awhile ago alr .
But i still noe whats the feeling okays .
So dont worry or wat , he still love you , i believe .
Like i say , i spare time for you when he so busy .
This means that he really love you lahh .
Yours 5 months le , mine only 2 months jiu byebye .
I bet he still love you alot derh lahh .
Dont cry okays , i see also heartpain lahh .
Anything an cll or message miie okay ?
I am also 24/7 for you lahh ! <3
I love you , my prettybabyy ! :D