OMGOMG !
MY BLOG IS SO DEAD !
I am super lazy to update my blog can ?! -.-
Awww , whatever !
I am busy doing my new blogshop !
And now its done ! :D
VISIT AND SUPPORT MIIE OKAYS !
WWW.SHOPWIFLOVE.BLOGSPOT.COM !
I am selling Glossy Leggings , Twilight Series Books , Tees , PG mall bags and also BlingBling Earpiece !
Sound interestin to you right ?!
COME VISIT ! IS VERY CHEAPPP !!! <3
Hahahahha , friends and gans , if you see dis post help miie tell your frens about it okays ?!
Anyway , i jsut now talked to baby ! <3
He fall asleep while talking to miie ! :X
Cause he have been busying studying this few days ! ):
Feel so heartpain for him nahs . D;
But he have to study , if not he will be send to boys' home ! NOOOOOOOO! );
So he MUST pass his upcoming tests !
I will support you derh , cause i dun wan you go boys' home !
I wan you to pei miie , my dumb pigpig . <3
I love you 35766 ! <3