Hellooooo ! <3
Here to blog again ! :D
Updated my blogshop AGAIN !
Do check it out yea ! :D
Http://shopwiflove.blogspot.com !
Tomorrow i got test ! ):
BUTBUTBUT , I HAVE STUDIED ALREADY ! -Widesmile-
hahah , i am guai okays . :D
I dont wish to fail my Common Tests ! But pass with flying colours !
hehe , oh ya !
I WANNNA WISH ALVIN TEDDYBEAR A BIGBIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! <3
Hope all your wishes come true ! :D
To Bee ;
Bee ah Bee , can you take good care of yourself when i am not with you ?
Really get abit fk-up with you just now . x.x
Cause you dont wan to eat luhs due to no food at home luhs .
But please luhs , you should go buy food okays !
I will be very worry when you dont eat you know ?
Haish , please takecare of yourself . ):
I will worry derhs luhs , but you still got ABIT guai .
I sort of scolded you just now asi cant control it anymore ! x.x
After i scolded you , you went to buy food .
Like that then guai mahs , at least you got eat .
Stupid bee , if you are reading dis , this is the very LAST WARNING from miie .
If you like that again , i dont care you liao hors !
But i stll love you okays . <3