Sunday, December 21, 2008

Helloooooooo.
Wasnt in good mood as i, myself dont know why okay! -FCUKEDUP-
I didnt give attitude to my mom, bro, cousin.
But i give attitude to my dad, and baby.
I dont know why. ZZZZ, till now still having my bad mood. -.-
I really dont know why okay.
And i tink miie and baby alr not as close as before le.
Cause is lyk now he sudenly call miie, i will be shock lyk huhhuh to him.
Then when he call miie, normally i will have lots of topic.
But now talk to him, i totally have no topic at all okay.
Whereas, towards other ppl i wil stil have abit topic to talk.
As i dont know them as well as i noe baby.
But lyk who knows?! Baby will just say i cold to him and stuff.
Is lyk wat the fcuk cans, i dam not in good mood yet he lyk that.
I lyk wat, maid ah, no right. Can you just fuckin dun treat miie lyk maid lyk tht.
I also not purposely wan treat you cold, is i bo topic right.
Can you just understand miie, and stop all your thinkings.
I am sick and thats why i am not in good mood right.
Who knows, only junrong knows and care more.
I really very tired of everything okay.
I know your family have problems, but why showin your attitude to miie?
I dont know okay, and i dont wan to say anymore.
Please understand miie more and stop all your thinkings.
And i am not trying to say my baby bad or what okay. ( Please dont have wrong thinking. )
He is still good okay, just that i dont wan him to have wrong thinkings okay.
And now i dont know wat to blog le, i shall msg wif junrong or do my stuff bahs.
TATA~ <3