Helloooooooooooo! :D
School really is driving miie crazy man!
I when wif my mom to take report book yet they never even let miie choose subject and told my mom tht when buy books then choose.
Is lyk wat the fcuk? -.-
And i called sch ytd in the afternoon.
The office lady told miie tht must take the form by 2day and pass it up on mon.
Which is so wat can! I dun even bother to go sch!
I will just leave it till mon, i dun care nahs!...
Okayy, I shld cool down and go back to my post. :D
And yeps, ytd went out wif mei and ahgong. (Yoh, Silvergurl)
You know wat? Mei super quiet cans!
Totally diff in msg nahs! =x .
Paiseh eh, its the fact..
I saw siman at suntec dere work okay!
Shock miie norhs, I called cpl and tell her. =x .
After tht ahgong go eat then i keep disiao him.
I got nothing to do mahs, so disiao him to keep miie entertain. (:
But i dun mean it derhs, sorry ahgong. (: .
I miss you, i really do.
Mayb i dun understand you well, thats why we ended.
Sorry tht i can understand you well.
How is the dale? Hope you still keep it bahs.
Really, when sometimes i tink of our happy time together, i will cry bahs.
I tink tht during this whole relationship, you are the one tht is puttin more effort then miie bahs.
But i just wan to tell you, I did put in alot of effort.
But it seems tht how much i put in, i still lose to your gan kor(s) .
Mayb i am really not better than dem bahs.
But i just wan to tell you, I willin to do anyting for you as i tell you before.
When i break wif you, i cried.
Mayb you tink i didnt, but i did.
I dun wan to end it but i just cant stand it.
I wan you, but you didnt care miie.
I know you are stress cause of your study, but have you even tink of miie?
I also studyin, somemore i care about you.
Everynight i msg you, but no reply.
When i tell you is our 2nd month.
Your reply is lyk HUH?! So fast? .
That really hurts, I thought you will be happy lyk i am feeling.
But the answer tht i want from you and you give is totally opposite.
I dun blame you, i blame myself for everything.
Blame tht i dun treasure you, blame tht i dun care you enough, blame tht i dun love you enough.
But just to tell you, you really make miie very happy during all those days.
You pei miie, you called miie at night to chat, you come to my house here and slack, you scare miie by disiao-in miie which makes miie cried, you msg miie even if your bill is goin to bomb, I really wan thank you for doin all this.
If i got another chance, i will love you more then i love anyone, i will understand you, i will be the one tht is doin everything lyk wat you did.
But i believe tht, if things will go back to lasttime, as your feelings for miie will be totally diff.
But i dun mind tryin it out, as ppl say is better to try then to regret.
Anyway, i jsut wan to tell you, i love you.
46-426-9826, i love you and miss you.
#230708;0817pm <3