HELLOOOOOO! :D
Guess why i am still awake when I am suppose to sleep?
I AM WORRY LUHS!!!! D:
2moro fong wan see my mom!!!
Very scared i drop NA luhs! T.T
PLEASE, WHOEVER IS READIN DIS NOW PLEASE PRAY FOR MIIE!!!
**Its not a joke, its real! D:
Veryvery scared, please, i dunw an drop!!!
I promise to study very hard in sec 3 if i go express!!!!
PLEASE!! *BEGBEG*
Oh ya and unhappy things happen....
-My fone is spoiled lyk again?
-Dewwy is in hospital
-My result.
-Baby's fone spoiled.
-Baby retain?
Alot of things happen, hope all will turn out to be gd!
Please, i alr study very hard for my EOY.
SO dun let miie drop!!! D:
And hope dewwy recover soon!!
God, i pray tht everything will turn out to be happy.
Dewwy will be fine, i will be promoted to sec3express, baby will not get scolded by his parents again. Please, i pray in jesus name. Amen!
Okayy, i did pray.
I believe God will do his best to help us!!
I shld go sleep and get prepare for 2moro!