Oh fcuk, i feelin fcukin moodless can?!
CCB, wanna cry le luhs!!!! -.-
How fcuk is life cans?
I tink i should just cool down.....
2day mood fcukin not gd cans?
At 1st mrfong keep pickin on miie.
I was dam angry lahh, say wat 1st warnin.
I tell him might as well dun give warnin just give miie yellow form luhs.
But during chi i make myself high by doin toopid things.
After tht mood back to normal.
Then after sch meet cpl to bedok buy cigs.
Buy le jiu smoke 2 wif her.
After tht we took bus to bedok and take mrt to tampines.
I pei her go take her bus then i go.
After tht go walkwalk wif frens then smoke again.
I no mood to study and i am stresss!
Lyk who will know lyk tht. -.-
Everytime laughlaugh infront of ppl.
I tink i will just fcukin stop study and just drop NA and mayb even better quit sch bahs?
Since my parents alr lyk tht, no point studyin right?
Aiyahs, i dunno luhs.
See bahs, study or not studyyyy.........
To baby,
Since eu say eu need a break time cause eu stress for ur n levels.
I understand, sorry i cant help eu in anything. )':
Mayb i will still msg eu everyday.
But i noe eu are stress and mayb wont reply miie bahs.
Its okayy bahs, i understand.(':
Hope eu wont leave miie alone bahs.
And hope eu do well for ur n levels, dun stress le.
Jiay0us jiu can le, do all ur best jiu can le.
Dun make urself too stress.
Baby, i really love eu.
If eu dun le, just tell miie bahs. T.T
Eventhough i noe eu abit dun love miie or wat le.
But i make myself not too tink too much.
Cause eu tell miie eu dun wan break.
I dont know isit true.
But i believe eu, yes, i do.
As i tell eu i am willin to do anything for eu.
And yes, baby, i will give eu the break time tht eu wan....
I promise....