Saturday, September 27, 2008

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D
This post is specially for my baby derh lahh. :D
Baby, jiay0us for your N levels kay.
I'll wait for you to finish your N levels. I promise.
During this period, lyk you say.
Mayb is a test for both of us.
And i believe we can get through it derhs.
I believe in you and of cox my love for you.
I wont give up, i will continue to wait for you.
And i believe tht we will be same as last time.
Go out together, have fun together very soon! :D
Miss the time being wif you yea.
Promise tht i wont hong while waitin for you okay.
Even if we so long never meet, my love for you never change.
I will wait till your N finish, no matter wat!!
I know you are very stress cox of your Nlevels.
But also remember, i will be dere for you.
Supportin you all the way!
And last but not least, i promise you not to anyhow think or think too much le.
Lyk wat i did the few days back, thinkin tht you're avoidin miie but you are not.
So i promise you, i wont anyhow tink.
I love you baby and miss you! ♥
#230708; 0817pm. Our love started and it will never end till i die!
I ♥ YOU 46-426-9826!