Monday, September 15, 2008

HELLLOOOOOO!
Guess wat!
MY FCUKIN FONE IS SPOILED AGAIN. -.-
Is lyk the second tme alr cans.
And somemore is the same problem! -.-
I'm goin to fcukin bring my fone to repair.
Couple goin to pi miie go repair my fone, thanks couple in advance. (:
And if its spoil again, i will just fcukin buy myself a new fone okayy! ;D
Lets go back to today, have my oral in the afternoon.
Guess wat, i am dam bloodly nervous lahh.
Hope it does not affect my result. x.x
Okayy luhs, i got alot of tst comin up dis week cans!
2moro got lit and chi compo test.
Wed got sci pratical test.
And dunno when in ds week got maths test!
Ahhhhh, stress lahhh!!!
Hope i can score well for all the tests! :D
JIAY0US!!! I'm goin to stop audi and msn for awhile.
So anything just msg miie okayy!!
Of cause wif ur name cause my fone is down!!! D:
So yea, msg miie if anything. (: .
I will reply if i noe who eu are okayy!
ANd i miss my baby lahhh!
Okayy lah, time to go off nowww.
BYEEEEEEEEEEEE!