Monday, August 11, 2008


HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D
2day i have rot at home the whole day . ):
Sad rite? But haihao bahs.
I didnt have the mood to study, i dunno why. ):
Haish, no mood to do anything.
The whole day usin com.
Use untill v.sian le...):
2moro got 3 test! D:
Science, Chinese, History! D:
Sci study le, chinese dun need study, history no mood to study.....
To baby:
Baby, can eu answer miie that question tht i ask eu? I need to noe the answer. As time pass, i msg eu. Yes eu reply but i cant feel ur love as much as lasttime. I feel tht you are treatin miie as fren lyk tht le. Baby, can tell miie why? ): If you say never, you feelins for miie never fade. I will believe you, if eu tell miie. Please tell miie never. Tell miie you feelins for miie never fade. Baby, i need you. I really need you. If dun have eu i really dunno wat i will do to myself): Baby, i love you alot):