BOOOOS(:
This few days, alot of things really happen.
And i mean it derh. Alot...
Thanks haoxuan kays(:
Eu shld noe why i thanks eu for^^
Sat hors :D Dun forget(:
Seriously, i gettin more stress everyday cox of stuffs.
And of cox i am sad...Breakin a friendship isnt easy.
And i will get use to it(: One time in my whole life time :D
Lets go back to the main point kays(:
Qj, Gen and Cindy is back! :D
Thanks for all the things tht ur buy for miie (:
I love it kays :D And seriously when dey not in sing.
I miss dem alot cans! I mean alot okay! :D hehe
But ur finally back le(; Then we can be tgt again :D
YAY* I trust ur the most now le(:
Oh ya, common test commin soon le.
And study for miie will be comin too(:
hahahaha. Kay then, wanna go tok 2 haoxuan le ♥