
BOOOYA!
Here to post again :D
I seriously tink i shld post E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y and start to L-O-V-E bloggin :D
haha, seriously man :X
I goin to malaysia in a few days time le D:
I will be bloggin if i can if not i wont be bloggin till 11june :D
This time will be goin KL, camaral highland and maybe segamat(:
Goin pray my uncle D:
He is quite close to miie derh, but he kill-ed himself cox of his wife T.T
I HATE HIS WIFE!
Why must she force my uncle to death?! She is the one tht should die faster!
She is not a good mother and of cox not a good wife!
Dun wan to tok abt her and spoil my mood for posting kay.
Lets go back to the main point(today) :D
Nothing much happen today, stay at home the whole day D:
Play audi, i cant pass my lvl 12 licence!!!
Angry nehs! BOOOOS!
Must try harder liao :X
Oh yahs.
Not to forget!
CheeguanKor, jiayou for ur work for ur daddy!
And of cox lastlonglong wif ur stead!
Dun break again kays!
I believe wont le! :D
1yr plus derh relationship wont so easy gone derh :D
Will meet eu asap when i am free yea? (:
(The foto above is tht time eu edit for miie derh(: I still keep it okay! :D)
JirongLaogong, sad to hear tht eu got depression ):
Dun hais everytime.
One day, SGK will tink tht eu are really gd to her.
And ur will be tgt again derh! :D
I know she still have feelin for PY but no wait no gain kay.
Jiayous! I believe one day she will change her mind derh kay(:
Hope to meet up wif eu and andydaddy soon yea? :D
Lyk lasttime, we have lots of fun tgt!!! :DD
Here to post again :D
I seriously tink i shld post E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y and start to L-O-V-E bloggin :D
haha, seriously man :X
I goin to malaysia in a few days time le D:
I will be bloggin if i can if not i wont be bloggin till 11june :D
This time will be goin KL, camaral highland and maybe segamat(:
Goin pray my uncle D:
He is quite close to miie derh, but he kill-ed himself cox of his wife T.T
I HATE HIS WIFE!
Why must she force my uncle to death?! She is the one tht should die faster!
She is not a good mother and of cox not a good wife!
Dun wan to tok abt her and spoil my mood for posting kay.
Lets go back to the main point(today) :D
Nothing much happen today, stay at home the whole day D:
Play audi, i cant pass my lvl 12 licence!!!
Angry nehs! BOOOOS!
Must try harder liao :X
Oh yahs.
Not to forget!
CheeguanKor, jiayou for ur work for ur daddy!
And of cox lastlonglong wif ur stead!
Dun break again kays!
I believe wont le! :D
1yr plus derh relationship wont so easy gone derh :D
Will meet eu asap when i am free yea? (:
(The foto above is tht time eu edit for miie derh(: I still keep it okay! :D)
JirongLaogong, sad to hear tht eu got depression ):
Dun hais everytime.
One day, SGK will tink tht eu are really gd to her.
And ur will be tgt again derh! :D
I know she still have feelin for PY but no wait no gain kay.
Jiayous! I believe one day she will change her mind derh kay(:
Hope to meet up wif eu and andydaddy soon yea? :D
Lyk lasttime, we have lots of fun tgt!!! :DD