Monday, May 19, 2008


BOOOYA!
Bloqqinq time! hehe^^
My cousin is back to KL wif my qrandma too^^
hahs, my cousin is really cute and adorable!
Tok a foto wif him(:
I skip sch 2day!
hahas, as i m sick!
Sorethroat and flu ):
Sad yea?
But hopefully i will be fine soon!
2moro is the last day of sch and is meet the parents > <
Hate it!! :X
I got last in the whole class ):
I only pass Chinese and art! How sad D:
But hopefully 2moro will be find as the disciple case > <
Only dardar, xiaowa, andydaddy and my whole class noe.
Oh ya! I lose my 80GB derh ipod and 60plus dollars! :X
I keep lose things wan lohs! Sian derh lohs! D:
Nothing much to post abt actually.
Tokin 2 dardar now^^
I LOVE DARDAR LOTS!
See tht okay! hahas.
Will post more if 2moro i can use com! :D
And there is a new blogshop of mine!
Must visit okay!