Monday, January 14, 2008

Elloblog
Ytd at nite i went out wif mom, dad && bro. Went 2 esprit 2 buy shirt. Nt bad luh. But havent buy finish yet. hahas. Then reach home quite late. I tink i wil post the fotos tt i take wif my bro when i nxt time nt tired. Coz i nw super tired coz went out wif jessica. 2day take 715 de bus. Lucky nt late. Coz i wake up late! LOL! hahas. So reach sch && saw chuting. Tok 2 her while walkin 2 sch{: She dam tall luh! Taller then miie! DD; She 171 i onli 168 sia. So ke lian. LOL! Coz last yr same she onli 170 or 169. But nw dam tok luh! Reach sch le have VL. I was dam high 2day luh! Super funny sia. I keep doin toopid tgs. Hahas. VL was okok. Tok 2 Qj usin paper again! LOL! Then after tt was history! I find out sumtg. Mdm nora de stomach is gttin smaller && nt bigger leh. Suppose 2 gt bigger de lor 0.o So copy the notes && mdm nora give the joy DD; Hate the joy DD; hahas. So went for recess. Tok 2 jessica , jesselyn && edrea. So meet jessica after sch go detention. Faster go back 2 class coz is chi. Went back class wif Qj. On the way, sumtg toopid && funny happen! LOL! Xiaoqian so dam hardcore can! Bring cam 2 sch. I was lyk askin y u bring cam? She is lyk for fun lor i was lyk 0.o ok ._. So dun care her lor. but she did sumtg dam hardcore. She suddenly take foto for notg. then stop 1 gal 2 take foto wif her. OHMY! I look at Qj then we laugh lyk siao siol! Then faster go back class coz late for lesson le. So go back class take bag then go chi class. While walkin, Qj's hand touch my hand then my hand gt curry! EEEEEEEE! So faster nag at the cher 2 let miie go toilet! So faster chiong go toilet fast. So dam er xin can! After tt jiu go back class have lesson. Lesson was super fun. But the toopid eric keep sabo miie! Ask miie stand up read. Toopid eric luh! After tt go back class was geo then eng. Durin geo, I dam sian feel lyk slpin but nv {; I so guaiii. LOLS! && oso javin fall! LOL! So funny! Eng is oso sian de lor. After eng jiu go find jess. But she havent end yet. Then miie && rachel go find Mr ong 1st. Mr ong say no detention 2day! WALIAO! So wat lor.Say is postpone 2 nxt mon ._. So go find jess tel her.Tel her le cher allow her 2 go 1st/So pei her go write name jiu go take bus go tmall. Take mrt go bugis. Went 2 bugis go walkwalk. Take neoprints wif jess. After tt tiger come meet us. He dam wat luh. EEEEEEEEEEE! So well 2 bedok && take bus home. I reach hoem lyk 7plus. Lucky mom nv scold{: