Thursday, January 03, 2008




ElloBlog
2day was fine luh. Of coz i m stil hyper! LOL! I was late for sch coz of the toopid timetable!!! I thought need reach sch by 750. So i maimai do my tgs. Then 630plus Joanna msg miie. Ask miie y i nv take bus. I was lyk lols, stil early ma. I superblur luh! Then in the end reach sch le, Yj was dere. She pass miie a kitkat && a note. THX YJ!{: It was rainin by the time i was walkin lor. I reach sch le, line up 2 let DM dey all check bag.... Lucky MrTan dun wan take fone if nt my fone is gone. LOL! After tt MrHasim come then jiu askl miie go take hairclip frm the office== SO ke lian. Need pin up my fringe DD: So pin up 2 let MrHasim c after tt i walk back 2 class jiu take out the clip && clip my uni le ;DD hahas! So clever rite? LOL! GO back 2 class then no ppl in class coz dey go lab have music lesson. So i went 2 the lab. I knock the door but no1 open == So i waited. Then tok 2 clavin for awhile. He look so diff wif long pants luh! hahas. After tt jiu go knock the door again. Rachel come && open the door. THX RACHEL! So funny lor the music lesson. hahas! I onli go 20mins of music lesson! So cool lor! hahas. After music lesson is maths lesson! TIAN AHHH! Is MrHasim! V.scary lor! hahas. But he is kind[: He say abdullah is his angel! LOL! Everi1 laugh lyk sioa durin his lesson lor. He say went he is in sec sch, his class gt gamble coner! LOL! So cool can! Then tok alot of tgs abt himself. I listen til v.sian plus nbv msg so i went 2 slp zzzz He nv c lor! Thank God! After his lesson jiu walk up le. Go change 2 P.E wif qj {: Change le jiu tok crap while we r walkin 2 the canteen( which is our hall oso==) Our P.E cher is MrWong! DD: Nt Mrteo(bensonor or soon ann) DD; Din do P.E coz gt notg 2 play == SO went 2 walk around the canteen c the sec1s play their games. hahas! MrWong let us go for early recess. After recess went back 2 class. I almost all lesson i tok crap! QJ say i v.crap! LOLS! But v.funny luh! After recess is art! WOOOO! ARTARTART! ART was fun! Coz alot ppl nv listen 2 chiong. So miie && QJ tok tok. && we start laughin lyk siao coz of Zhouhao's art! MERLION GT HAIR! LMAO! We laugh lyk siao can! Keep laughin at ppl's art coz is super funny! LOL! Keep laughin non stop lor! Chair && sq sit infront of us then keep laughin coz we non stop laughin! LOL! Then he say us siao when is is oso laughin! == After art is sci! Sci so wat lor. So borin de luh! But tim epass v.fast. PLus gt Qj beside miie :DD So fun sittin wif her luh! I LOVE HER! After tt eng oso tok alot of crap. End sch le, we go eat lunch wif gen. cindy && rachel. Went 2 tmart 2 eat. I din eat. Coz i m stil v.full for no reason == After tt i we jiu go buy bubble tea. I buy le then i share wif Qj && cindy {: After tt jiu go take bus home. Reach home go bath then use com. 6plus tt time v.tired so go slp awhile. After tt wake up eat mac. then nw usin com. 2moro mayb meetin dajie? Coz he wan earpierce then i goin 2 pass him his present tt i buy for him[: His msg all tt v.funny && cute luh {:

Wat dajie say ;DD
Mei, you got extra s.e earpiece can borrow. The ear got the rubber tin one.
You got extra? Can lend me de
The walkman phone de earpiece ):
Ya can lend? You got extra.?
You sure u never use ma. Den tmr get frm you aft your sch can
Cus i make spoil jiejie de, den she make noise. ):
I not sure lehs. You can lend me how long , i lookin for ppl got extra de
You try find can ? Or you sell me cheaper , i tink new one is 28bucks.
I bath liao go use her earpiece den jiu spoil liao . Stupid de lar , dont say liao. You go try dig your hse see got ma, thanks hor
Cus my ear stil wet den i use ma. Her fone k810i but the earpiece she use is walkwam fone de . Black colour one..
She wans bac her walkman fone de earpiece wor . Haha nvm lar , i go buy or wart
I tink not so ex ba , the black one 28buckx i tink . Aiya nvm , tmr i go take a look
So good ah got present for me , i din buy anitin for you lehs ==
Haha , ya is till owe you lots of tin . Suddenly rmber (: wait i buy sumtin for you den you pass me the present?
Lols,i old liao le. Dont tell me take neoprints with young ppl, make me look older only. I tink i buy sumtin for you better, if not i wont take the present de