Wednesday, January 09, 2008






ElloBlog
2dae i m nt late. lols. So guaiiiii :x Wear my contacts before i go out. After tt reach sch dere le meet jessica. Meet her 2 go sch. Reach sch le tok 2 nichoals. After tt gt check. Then check tt time i pin up my hair. So mr fong nv scold miie! hahas. Nv catch miie for sockx, shirt && piercin! YAY! ^^v hahas. Then jiu go back class put bag then go for recess. Din eat coz jessica lookin for miie plus i m full. Dunno y. So go find her && tok. She tel miie lots of tgs sia. After tt went 2 find QJ 2 go back 2 class. I was late. Coz i meet alan in class :x When i reach class le alan nt in class yet. Lucky! hahas. After tt went 2 chi class wif QJ. Have Chi test. I dunno hw 2 do luh! Coz i nv study! LOL! So anyhw do lor. After tt slp awhile coz i gt headache DD; Thx Qj for helpin miie tick the ans for chi{: After chi is sci lesson. So copy chi ans down. 12 jiu go tampines mall wif deanna && sharisse. Coz end sch v.early. So went 2 tampiens mall. Alot of things happen can. Funny lyk siao. Miie && deanna act couple coz of sharisse. LOLS! After tt we took neoprint. I look lyk a baby or a barbie dool in the neoprints sia. WALAO! So baby luh! AHHHH! I m dam baby! After all tt, i take bus go back sch coz meetin jesscia at sch coz she end at 3. Then sharisse && deanna take mrt go pasir ris. Reach sch le, it was rainin. So dun wan go out. I jiu wait for jesselyn. Take bus wif her go singlap. She eat mac then i tok 2 her. After tt she jiu accompany miie wait for 12. Bus 12 come le i jiu take bus home le. I saw shaun in the bus! He gt shock sia. hahas. SO tok 2 him for awhile then he have 2 alight. lols. So reach home bath && use com(: ** Thanks Qj{: && Welcome alan 2 2R1!!