![]()
♥ I stil love you.....
ElloBlog♥
2dae slp at 5plus in the morning. Anw sori linus. Sori i tok 2 u lyk tt. I dun mean it. I jux wanna....nvm. hahas. 2dae wake up at 1015 lyk tt. Than go bath all tt jiu go out meet sharisse at sch le. So take bus. Slp in bus coz v.tired. Reach le jiu maimai walk 2 sch dere. Reach dere le, Sharrisse havent reach yet. LOL! Then jiu wait for her. Then saw basketballers(females)! So Sharisse reach le, jiu go the tampines interview tgy. In the end, nv go. Coz cant find the place. So went 2 mac && sharisse eat. Look at her eat && i buy a drink coz i nt hungry{: After tt take 21 2 pasir ris inter 2 take mrt 2 toa payoa dere. hahas. Then jiu take. Was havin fun all the way dere ;D Reach dere le take 139 to the interview place. Reach le, jiu fil up the form. Wait v.long then our turn. The boss is super funny! Plaster, Mentos, Coke, Shushi! HAHA! Funny luh the boss. We need 1000buckx! JIAYOU! JIAYOU! JIAYOU! Sharisse, i wil rmb our promise ;DD After tt take 21 2 novena. Go eat dere, eat le go walkwalk && c performance && Sharisse c his cousin.... So after performace jiu take mrt to bugis. Coz boss dun wan give ivy money== TOOPID BOSS LUH! After tt he stil dun wan give. FCUK LUH! While we r walkin 2 bugis juntion, i saw wanqing && his stead! I was lyk bb. Then she saw miie. I tel sharisse tt wanqing is dere but she take v.long 2 look for her her. In the end cant c her. LOL! Then meet her le jiu go walkwalk, playplay. SHE SHOUT DAM LOUD LUH! Everione look at us sia! So ps lor. But we have loads of fun[: 2 moro go out qj dey all ba. hahas.