Sunday, December 30, 2007

Elloblog
I so guai nv go out 2day :/ hahas. Is my chi bdae 2dae. LOLS! So din go out. I slp at 4plus in the morning. 4plus in the afternoon wake up. Wake up le, bath all tt jiu use dad's com awhile 2 tok 2 daniel. He is funny luh. Tok 2 him for awhile jiu off dad's com. Went 2 eat. Eat le watch tv til 630 lyk tt. Then i go paste my name the sticket de on all my books. V.fast jiu finish le. Then jiu pack my bag. Pack hao le jiu use com. LOL! then nw i tokin 2 javin && daniel. Mayb goin cher's house 2 learn guitar 2moro. Dunno c hw lor. Coz v.early. 9am leh! Sure cannot make it de luh! So sian. Sori weiliang tt i nv ans ur cor. U cor miie 8 times >< I nv ans. Sorisorisori{: