Thursday, December 20, 2007

♥我对你不只是喜欢,而是深深的爱
Elloblog
2dae din go out. Actually wan go out. In the end i overslept! SORI SHUJUN! SORISORISORI! So i din go meet dem. && nv meet Sharisse && Ivy oso. SORI! So i wake up 4plus && go bath all tt. Then ask dad whether can ton at angel's house. He was lyk ask a few Q then ask miie 2 ask mom. Than mom at first dun allow but in the end she allow! THX MOM! 3days til my bdae. Hopefully he can b back D; But i noe cannot 1... hais. Nvm. Relationship cant force de. Anw if u r readin dis post. I jux wanna tel u. I love you...... I nv tok 2 u lyk 3 days le? I miss u alot. But i jux dunno hw 2 say. Hais. I m useless... So yea. Rot at home the whole day! Oh ya! Ytd i cut my hard v.deep then gt blood! Finally! But sumtg weird. Is tt i normally cut rite the nxt day wil bcum 1 cut but dis 1 is nt cut! IS STIL RED! Weird.... But i tink v.fast wil okay de.2moro wil b goin out.... Hopefully i wont b late or wat. 2moro meetin Sharisse at 12noon at sch. hahas. I tink i wil wan 2 change 2 sixteen-nine-zeroseven@bs ba. But i scared hw wil angry.....