2dae wake up in the morning 9plus. Than do my tgs, go bath all tt than take bus go lavender than take train to tampines. Thought i wil b late! But inthe end i was nt late! Whereas is WanXin late! I cor her, than she say she overslept! I was lyk HUH?! I ask her faster wake up && come meet miie! hahas. i wait 4 her at inter. So bo liao. Notg 2 do. Than 10.45 le, Jeff come liao. Than meet him. Tok crap wif him na! He super funny luh! HAHAS! Than after all crap, wanxin finally reach! hahas. Meet her, gt the money jiu take taxi go find mummy c doctor. The toopid doctor let miie wait for 3 hours lyk tt sia! Super sian luh! Afer than mummy take taxi sen miie go sch jiu go home le. Reach sch le, i go my locker take my CME, Eng Readin && Compre book && Music book. Take le jiu cor dardar. Dardar say he watch TV. So i say if he 2pm nv reach the busstop i wil go home. While waitin 4 him, lyk 10 mins? I go buy bubble tea coz i wanna drink. hahas. After buyin bubble tea, dardar come fetch miie go his house.After tt i noe tt his dog, Caikee was sick! So sad luh. Eventhough he is a dog. But stil sad 4 him na! DD; GET WELL SOON! I was tryin 2 tok 2 Caikee as i tel dardar i could tok 2 dogs. But in the end of coz i din tok 2 the dog. Caikee is super cute luh! Adorable too! Awhile later, jiu go his room play com. He play audi super pro luh! PRODARDAR! hahas. He super cute 2dae luh. Do alot of toopid tgs but stil cute. ahhas. Love him loads. Leave his house around 5plus. Coz he meetin pengiun at 6plus. Jiu take bus home. I m feelin so unwell at tt time luh! I tel dardar && dardar was super worry luh. Sori 2 let u worry dardar DD; I m fellin super unwell all the way luh! But din tel dardar. Coz i dun wan dardar more worry. Reach home le, I stil feel super unwell luh but i nv tel dardar coz i dun wan him more worry. Sori dardar DD; I jux dun wan u more worry DD; Mum c miie feelin super unwell jiu cook tgs 4 miie 2 eat. THX MUM! After eatin, daddy tel miie 2 or 3 more days, he wil bring miie go buy camera! CAMCAMCAM! YAY! hahas. 2moro goin out wif shujun, qj, gen && cindy. Goin downtown 2 check the chalet price. Than go peni, suntec, homesweethome(: