Thursday, November 29, 2007

dardar! u noe hw much i miss u? hais. Evertime msg miie half way jiu nv reply le. Tts y i sumtimes dun wan reply u. Coz sumtimes u msg half way jiu dun reply de. I really miss u alot luh!I seriously miss u lor. U noe? i guess no ba. hahas. No1 wil understand ba? Sumitmes i m tinkin, y my dardar lyk tt de? sumitmes wil hack care miie de? I thought he care miie alot? More than anyone else? Or mayb he dun care miie le? Or isit i m correct? Tt frens is 80%, dajie 15%, 2% dog, 2% com && 1 % miie. I tink is so ba. I really nt anyhw tink or wat so eva. I scared 2 tel u coz i dun wan u say i anyhw tink or wat so eva. I dunw an go out wif ur frens oso bcoz dis reason. If i go out wif u, wif ur frens u wil lyk dun tok 2 miie? Tok 2 ur frens onli? Leave miie out? hais. i really dunno hw 2 do le luh. God! I need ur help! Wat shld i do? Can tel miie? shld i jux lyk break && be single? Single is gd anw. Dun need care so much. Dun need worry so much. Wan do wat jiu do wat. But i jux dun feel lyk breakin wif u! God! HELP MIIE! I shldnt have stead wif u in the 1st place ba? Now til so wat. I hate dis feelin! Hate dis kind of....confuse de feelin! Feel lyk dyin! I WANNA DIE! LET MIIE DIE FASTER PLEASE! I rather let u sad awhile && 4gt everitg than to be lyk tt. When i m wif u, i feel u r wif miie. But when u r lyk doin ur tgs, dun tok 2 miie, when i tok 2 u u dun reply, i totally feel tt u r nt wif miie. I seriously hate the feelin! When u r wif ur frens, u can totally 4gt miie. U onli rmb ur frens. FRENSFRENSFRENSFRENSFRENSFRENSFRENS! ALL FRENS! I tink i wil wan 2 break wif u soon ba. Coz i really dun wan dis feelin anymore le. I dunwan! Dun say i 2 wat, dun listen 2 u && wat frens nt more important than miie. I noe all de. Dun need u tel miie! Sumtimes i jux hate ur frens. Lyk takin u away frm miie? I dunno luh. I dun even wanna go tink sumitmes. Coz i believe all ur words. now ended up i tink lyk tt. I reali dunno wat 2 do. I tink i shld jux break wif u && b single && 4gt all the tgs && find a new stead ba. Coz i reali dunno wat 2 do. I hate 2 b leave out. Sumtimes i thought u noe everitg abt miie. But in the end, I realise i m super wrong. U noe notg abt miie. && i noe notg abt u either. I m jux lyk a dog 2 u ba. So guai, listen 2 u everitime? All tt ba. I tink i shld end dis relationship ba. I end it faster, u && i wil feel better ba.